There’s been so much good web content lately and I’ve been soaking it up, reading and watching and now, sharing:
1. “Here is What Happens When You Cast Lindsay Lohan in Your Movie,” is an article in the New York Times chronicling the hiring, almost firing, and on set antics of Lindsay Lohan. You could care less about Lohan or the movie being filmed and still find this article captivating. It’s hard to believe that the world depicted here is a reality for Lohan, and you cannot stop reading.
2. Did you know? Nintendo edition. There’re about a dozen videos in this collection, and they all feature clips highlighting the little-known secrets and viral glitches in various nintendo games. A must for old-school gamers, especially the Zelda and Mario clips.
3. Deconstructing “Choose Your Own Adventure” narratives is a piece that takes a closer look at why these stories fascinated us as kids and (still do) make compelling, offbeat, and wildly imaginative reads.
4. 10 Reasons Why You Have to Quit Your Job This Year. For anyone stuck in a job they loathe, this is a must read. It’s powerful. It’s real. It’s an insider’s look at why you need to get out, like, yesterday.
5. “Wayfaring” by Leesa Cross Smith. A great, gutsy, and well-crafted short story by the editor of the online journal WhiskeyPaper. Go read all her stuff. She’s kick-ass.